Banana, Goji Berry, Peanut Butter, White Mulberries Oatmeal
Servings: 1 bowl of oatmeal
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 small banana (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon goji berries (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon white mulberries
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place rolled oats with water (that sits just above the oats) in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Add almond milk.
- Cut up a banana in half inch slices and place around the edges of the bowl.
- Add goji berries and and a dollop of peanut butter in the middle.
- Sprinkle a handful of white mulberries over the peanut butter.
This is my first time trying dried white mulberries before! I've never even heard of these prior. They resemble tiny white honey combs, but actually taste like chewy gummy bears. They're full of antioxidants and protein and ultimately makes a great snack and easy to throw into your morning oatmeal!