Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Pie
Walked down the baking aisle and decided to make pie! Who would've thought you could make quick and easy pie with instant vanilla pudding mix? It's actually pretty good and I couldn't help but go back for seconds and thirds. ;)
- 1 packet of instant vanilla pudding & pie filling mix
- 2 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat milk (chilled)
- 9-inch rounded baking pan
- grounded graham crackers
- butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven at 375F.
- Combine graham crackers and melted butter. Press them onto a pie pan.
- Bake the graham cracker crust pan at 375F for 7 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour 2 1/2 cup milk and the pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute with a wire whisk.
- Immediately pour into pie dish.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.