Sunday, September 21, 2014

Organic African Nectar Tea


Trying out a new tea and I'm loving it so far! This is Organic African Nectar tea from Mighty Leaf. It's made with African Rooibos leaves, rose petals (marigold flowers), hibiscus leaves, mallow blossoms, and spices. All ingredients are organic. This is my first time trying rooibos tea (or red tea) and it definitely has a unique flavor that I'm not accustomed to. I usually drink green tea, and will occasionally have black, white, or herbal tea. The African Nectar is unique in that it has an exotic, light, smooth, and rich flavor that's lacking in the other teas. It's an herbal tea so it doesn't have any caffeine (not meant as morning pick me up!). There's a stark contrast compared to the herbal teas I've tried before which have more of a stronger fruity taste that can become too sour for my liking (the Bigelow herbal teas). This tea is meant for a quiet night in, as it promotes calmness and is known to protect the heart and prevent stress. You can find this tea at your local drugstore or online at Amazon. You can even find it at Paris Baguette Cafe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment