Friday, March 7, 2014

Night Time Photography: San Francisco

I love taking photos at night. I think everything looks 100x's more beautiful at night. With that said, here are some recent shots I took on my iPhone around the city...

 The pathway with lighted lamp posts, wooden benches, and weathered wooden tile floors. I love how classic and old school this is. Nothing high tech or modernly complex. At the end of this path, you can find a bunch of photography enthusiasts with their DSLR's and tripods hoping to snag a great shot of the city!

 Gorgeous view of the city at night. You can see the Transamerica Pyramid in the background, which is the tallest skyscraper in SF! The way the light reflects in the water literally took my breath away haha.

Finally a decent picture of the Bay Bridge! This new one was constructed in September 2, 2013 and is apparently in the Guinness World Records as the world's widest bridge. I love how the entire bridge lights up at night-as opposed to the more popular and touristy Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, Leo Villareal's "Bay Lights" are only going to be on display for 2 years (ending in March 2015)! It's such a beauty! It's said to be the world's largest LED light sculpture, using 25,000 white LED lights, and programmed to never repeat the same display. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment