Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Honey Ladies: Cherry Blossom Honey


I've never heard of flavored honey until the Mardi Gras Festival that I attended about 1.5 weeks ago. There was a stand that sold honey with various unique flavors, such as wildflower, orange, and the one pictured above, cherry blossom. After testing out a few flavors, I decided to go with the cherry because it had the most unique taste -- leaving the biggest impression. I recommend this if you like cherry because the fruit can be tasted quite heavily (after all, cherry is not light on the taste buds!). Nope, not subtle at all. It will definitely add pizazz to your daily monotonous cup of tea. Seeing what The Honey Ladies had to offer, it opened my eyes to the differing types of honey out there. Since I'm a regular consumer of this sweet substance, I'm excited to try out the rest of their distinct flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment