Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Man Rowing a Boat


"Man Rowing a Boat"

Using only 4 ingredients:
  • 1 slice of whole wheat bread (man, hat, rain, fishing rod)
  • Cashews (clouds)
  • Chia Seeds (fish)
  • Slice of mango (boat)

I made this on a whim! I saw a slice of mango on the kitchen table and thought it resembled a boat. I grabbed other ingredients (bread, cashews, chia seeds) and quickly formed a man fishing while rowing a boat. The cashews form the clouds and the outer white grains from the bread crust are used for the rain.

I love how you can create something amazing with just a few simple ingredients that anyone can find at home. It's incredible what kind of art you can create with food. The possibilities are endless. I'm always on the look out for inspirations for my next creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment